Customer Operations and Billing Specialist
Flocabulary is a rapidly-growing edtech company with traction in more than 20,000 K-12 schools. We have proven our model and bootstrapped our way to significant revenue, and we’ve never lost sight of our mission to transform teaching and learning in K-12 schools by building a fun and engaging learning platform that inspires students of all backgrounds.
Flocabulary is seeking a Customer Operations and Billing Specialist to manage the processing and delivery of our online learning program.
Who You Are
You are an organized and detail-oriented person. You take pride in your work and multitask well. You are comfortable working on a computer with a range of software tools. You are confident and professional via phone and email. You are punctual and reliable.
- Process school purchase orders, credit card orders and check orders and create or update accounts
- Manage invoicing process
- Collect on past-due accounts
- Organize, complete and submit vendor forms to schools/school districts
- Receive checks against open invoices in Quickbooks. Follow up on checks with incomplete information
- Other ad hoc customer and operational duties as needed
Required experience and skills:
- Strong communication skills (especially over the phone)
- Fluency with a range of software programs
- The ability to learn new software quickly
- Experience with Excel, Quickbooks and Salesforce is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full time employees and employer contribution toward dependent care
- Company stock options
- Flexible time off and parental leave policies
- Retirement savings plan (401k) with partial company match
- Health & wellness stipend
- Office in Dumbo means easy access to our roofdeck, parks and waterfront with postcard views